Apr 18, 2019
THE NEW MINI CLUBMAN ARRIVING IN LATE 2019.
WHERE FORM MEETS FUNCTION.
An updated MINI Clubman with a swag of the latest tech, new digital connectivity and exterior and interior features will be released late 2019.
With a modified design, an extended selection of innovative equipment features and the latest technology in the areas of operation and connectivity, the new MINI Clubman hones its profile as a stylish wagon. Combining hallmark MINI go-kart handling with a high level of suitability for both day-to-day driving and long-distance travel, the variable 5-seater now gains additional charisma with fresh accentuations for the exterior and interior. The latest updates in the range of MINI Connected digital services underscore the progressive, lifestyle-oriented character of the new MINI Clubman. Meanwhile, attractive additions to the programme of optional equipment features and Original MINI Accessories provide further possibilities for customisation.
Ride comfort, space and variability define the
• Distinctive front design with newly designed radiator grill.
• LED headlights with Matrix function for the high beam.
• New LED fog lamps with driving light ring.
• LED rear lights as standard, optionally in Union Jack design.
• New body colours.
• New light alloy wheels.
• Sports suspension with vehicle lowered by 10 millimetres.
• MINI Connected with new functions.
The 2019 MINI Clubman price is not confirmed.